Welcome to my world of 10mm Wargaming I am intending to use these pages to document my ongoing wargaming projects, and the various rules i use. I hope, you may find them interesting. And even possibly learn something from them, even if its only, how not to do things
3 May 2016
Nova Federation Army
This is my 10mm Nova Federation Army which is set up to use the Future War Commander Rules system, 99% of the figures are from Pendraken with the other 1% coming from other manufacturers all of the vehicles are from Pendraken.
FAC/FAO Forward Air Controller and Forward Artillery Observer