2. The second step is to place your buildings in the desired position
3. The third step is to glue down your buildings and fencing using a glue gun.
4. The fourth step is to cover the base with Polycell Filler
5. The fifth step is to paint the entire diorama Brown.
6. The sixth step is to dry brush the buildings with Vallejo 860, And dry brush the thatched roofs Vallejo 821.
7, The seventh step is to paint the windows Vallejo 844 and Varnish everything.
8. The Eighth step is to add Noch Summer Meadow Grass.
Ronseal Diamond Hard Varnish, matt clear
Noch Summer Meadow Grass
Vallejo 860 Medium Fleshtone
Vallejo 821 German Cam Beige WWII
Vallejo 844 Deep Sky Blue